A few common questions
Don’t see your question below? Let’s talk.
Why are comments important?
Search engines always scan posts for comments. Comments are always the most important thing for search engine Criteria because if a post has too many comments, it means the viewers like the post. If you want proof, look the best article or news websites, every post has too many comments.
How can the search engines detect new comments?
The search engines usually don’t search your old posts repeatedly because their systems work with “ first look at time&index it, then look second time & index if updated the post page, look the third time & if there is no update in the post don’t look it again” system. If you update a post or if you receive new comment(s) to a post, you have to notify the search engines for detect and index it again.
Will Blox continue working after my license expires?
You can notify the search engines about updated posts with two ways and if you have too many posts updated it needs hard works to do these manually.
1. Ping Services: You must send your updated post URL to biggest Ping Services.
2. Bookmark Services: You have to send updated posts to the qualified bookmark services which the search engines trust.
Why the posts need comments for your website human visitors?
All of the webmasters like you and us are human visitors too. We read blogs, news, stories, Facebook walls, Twitter tweets etc… too. Think about it, don’t we read comments? All human population regarding the comments, other people’s opinions on which we read. As a result, if the visitors read more comments, that increase visitors’ surf time and most of them write a reply to comments or they feel obligated to write comments about their opinions in our websites.
Which criteria’s are important in comments for search engines?
You have to know that every comment means content. What the contents need for SEO(Search Engine Optimization) are equal to the comments need. Here is the list of most important things for SEO in contents and comments.
1. Keywords: If your contents and comments include your website keywords, your website will get power in your keywords searches in the search engines.
2. Internal Backlinks: Internal backlinks (links to your website on your website) is the most important Internal SEO criteria because it always provides search engine bots crawl time increase in your website. And if you give the internal backlinks with your keywords in the title (your keywords) it will increase the power of your website in that keyword searches in the search engines.
3. Uniqueness: Unique contents mean the contents are not “Copy/Paste” and the search engines detect it and think that it was written by a human, not bot or content is not copied from other people works.
Why do you need to buy WPACP?
WPACP is short name of “WordPress Auto Commenter Plugin, ” and it helps you to send comments to your all WordPress based website’s posts.
WPACP has advanced settings like “Comments, Names, Emails, Website” for comment sending options with the randomized system from “.txt” files which are given with default package and has thousands line or your own entries. You can set how many comments and posts quantities to send, which type posts(also have a comment or not commented yet or new posts), which categories and which time span and more settings for WPACP’s automatically send comments with your settings. Also, WPACP has “Manual Launcher” and you can send many comments with your settings (in auto comment feature) for once or to one post.